Presentation Discussion Board
Direct Link to the Desmos Activity
Some Reading About…
- Everything: Developing Proportional Reasoning in Middle School Students by Marcie Beck McIntosh
- Classroom Assessments: Assessing Proportional Reasoning by George Bright, Jeane Joyner, and Charles Wallis
- Using Concept Maps for Professional Development: Mapping the Way to Content Knowledge by Lisa L. Poling, Tracy Goodson-Espy, Chrystal Dean, Kathleen Lynch-Davis, and Art Quickenton
Please add other resources in the Discussion Board.
Other Proportional Reasoning Activities
- Multiplication as Copies (by Levi and by Ted Coe)
- Marcellus the Giant (by Desmos)
- Sample Classroom Assessment Activities (by Levi)
Initial Concept Maps
Revised Concept Maps
Unfortunately, we weren’t able to fit in enough time to do a proper reflection. Perhaps at the next session we will make sure to spend more time to create our revised Concept Maps.
Complete the Exit Slip at https://goo.gl/yxWU4H.
Results coming soon.